Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeevarani
Level 1
Level 1

APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application Empty
PostSubject: APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application   APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 am

Character Name: Jeevarani
Character Class: Hunter
Character Spec: Survival
Character Professions (Engineering 450, Mining 450, switching to enchanting):
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?

Yes

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?

Lemee and Cormus

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?

Yes, Lemee and Cormus

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.

Raiding is my favorite thing to do because of the social experience, just having fun with a group doing a raid is always fun, an occasional BG here and there is fun as well. I play WoW because its a place to get away and have fun with other people while being lazy i hope to get my toon better and i know that Perfect Insanity can help me with that and then eventually i can give back to you.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application   APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:15 am

You could use some gems and chants, but i think we have a place for a hunter in our 25s.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

APPROVED -- Jeevarani - Application
Page 1 of 1