Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smaktat

New application Empty
PostSubject: New application   New application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Application Format (Please copy and paste the below into your post):
Character Name: Smaktat
Character Class: Mage
Character Spec: Fire (main), Arcane (os, for shorter boss encounters where burst dps is required)

Character Professions (list any rare patterns): Tailoring (Wispcloak, Glacial Bag, the Workman Shirts world drops), Enchanting (Mongoose, Surefooted, all the formulas from the Shard trainer in Dal)

Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:
Organized Chaos > Hatred > We wipe on trash IRL
First two fell apart due to the same person. The progression in the third was not anywhere close as to where I wanted to be. I could only help everyone in there for so long. Staying would have meant me not to move on.

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
I can do both Wed and Thurs (school work comes first, but should normally be done before those times). Fri and Sat, most likely yes (we all need to have lives outside of WoW, but I can guarantee that whatever I sign up for, I'll be at, unless my house is on fire Razz)

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
Kyasia

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Kyasia

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
I play to have fun, but I also play to be the best. I'll give 100% of my effort to whatever I'm doing when I play. I like to use strategy and this game allows me to do it. I like working with other people to solve problems. WoW is such a diverse game to me (from stats to races/classes to zones) that I couldn't possibly not play it. It's the fact that there is so much in this game that makes me love it. Learning about your character/class is such a major part of the game that it's easy to tell people apart, which is another aspect I love, that you have to show commitment if you want to play well.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.
Agree
Back to top Go down

New application
Page 1 of 1