Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Ryaera

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryaera
Level 1
Level 1

Application: Ryaera Empty
PostSubject: Application: Ryaera   Application: Ryaera Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Character Name: Ryaera

Character Class: Preist//Blood Elf

Character Spec: Shadow (main) and Holy (secondary)

Character Professions (list any rare patterns): Jewelcrafting//Mining (450) have all Northrend Rep Gem cuts, atm only have 4 Epic Gem cuts but I am working everyday to make that list longer Smile. Epic Gem Cuts are: Veiled Amertine, Runed Scarlet Ruby and Rigid Kings Amber

Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: Neubulous Risisng -- not happy at all. This is a game, would love to have fun...lol

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)? During the week, sure, sometimes it might be an issue but rarely. Friday and Saturday I am completely fine with it. Smile

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity? Didn't really hear about it. Went guild "spelunking" and ran across the guild in the armory. Husband PM'd an officer (Darkl) and asked him for more info.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you? No, other then the intial contact for questions, to my knowledge I do not know anyone in the guild.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft: I have my husband, my friend Rick and my Friend Nick. We all play to have fun and socialize. That's the main reason I play any video game--gives me a sense of accomplishment while chatting with friends and learning somthing. Basically, I play and try to better myself everyday -- and I love having fun doing it.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I completely agree. Smile Thanks for taking the time to look over my app! Good Luck In game!
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ryaera   Application: Ryaera Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you for stopping by!!! I will be reviewing your application and will supply an answer by 1:30PM server time tomorrow (Aug 25, 2009).
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net
Brennan
Warboss
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ryaera   Application: Ryaera Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Welcome to the Insanity. Contact Brenann or Gunari when you get a chance and we'll give the lay of the land and bring you into the fold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ryaera   Application: Ryaera Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Ryaera
Page 1 of 1