Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Necrolord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrolord
Level 1
Level 1

Application: Necrolord Empty
PostSubject: Application: Necrolord   Application: Necrolord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 am

Character Name:Necrolord
Character Class:Deathknight
Character Spec:Main Spec(Blood) 53/16/2 Secondary Spec(Frost) 16/53/2
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): 450 Herbalism 407 Inscription
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:Played for Anarchy in TBC, guild leader was too controlling

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
ya, but I'm in college, so I'll let you know if I can't because of the need to study or IM sports
-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
Friends
-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Russ, Uriah, Alex, Nate-not sure what their in game names are (Nefarrious and blasphemist are the only ones I know)
-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
I played holidin in TBC, but flash of light got old fast, so I rolled Deathknight, so far blood is amazing dps and survivability
I'm just trying to find a game to enjoy and wow has beat out WAR, Konan, City of heroes
-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.
/agree
Back to top Go down
Sodi
Level 7
Level 7
Sodi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Necrolord   Application: Necrolord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:29 pm

We're on the Uldaman server. I believe you're looking for the Perfect Insanity on Azgalor. I was very confused for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Necrolord
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Application: Necrolord   Application: Necrolord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Sodi wrote:
We're on the Uldaman server. I believe you're looking for the Perfect Insanity on Azgalor. I was very confused for a minute.
totally sorry, I could'nt find what server, so I just assumed.
My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Necrolord   Application: Necrolord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Necrolord
Page 1 of 1