Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Seemore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seemore

Application: Seemore Empty
PostSubject: Application: Seemore   Application: Seemore Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 am

Character Name: Seemore Butts
Character Class: Druid
Character Spec: Moonkin (Main) - Healing (talents - Couple of MP5 gear)
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): JC 420 - Mining Max
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: None - I play on Shandris Server Alliance Rogue (Isabellia - Sojourners Guild)

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)? I can raid anytime with a little notice - Anytime with no notice when i am already online.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity? I know you guys are closed on druids so I will continue to raid on the alliance server till perhaps you get an opening. Currently i am always in the top 4 of raiding attendance and have done all fights except Yogg and 25 man ToC. We just beat Fight 2 in 10 man ToC as far as progression goes.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you? I know Katomand and Asbestos in RL. I would rather play with RL friends which is why I was requesting to join this guild. They recommended you guys to me.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft. I play alot. I love trying new things. I dont care about dying and repair bills. I farm what it takes to get things done. If anyone wants to do anything then just gimme a yell. I understand sometimes you die ALOT to work out the chemistry in a fight. I played EQ for 7 years(ish) prior to WoW. Been in WoW since beta.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree to the rules above.
Back to top Go down

Application: Seemore
Page 1 of 1