Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPROVED -- Fury warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmcnichol
Level 1
Level 1

APPROVED -- Fury warrior. Empty
PostSubject: APPROVED -- Fury warrior.   APPROVED -- Fury warrior. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Character Name: Chrís (may change when i do faction swap)
Character Class: Warrior
Character Spec: Fury/Arms pvp
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): Skinning.
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:
I was in a casual/pvp guild on khadgar called (Sank your Battleship) it is a small guild mostly just friends and family. My reason for leaving is i wanted to play hordeside again.
-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
Most weeks there wouldn't be a problem.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
Lemee told me about ya

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Lemee

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
I play world of warcraft a lot and i play it for fun. That being said i like to raid and experience new content.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree

EDIT:
Current armory link because the I in my characters name is an alt key.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Chr%C3%ADs
Note: I am currently waiting on the faction swap cooldown and my character should be an orc on tuesday morning. Very Happy
Also, i know i don't have great gear...or even good gear for that matter but gearing up is very simple now and i'm willing to grind heroics to get back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

APPROVED -- Fury warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPROVED -- Fury warrior.   APPROVED -- Fury warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

We don't have a Fury warrior that raids and heck...we have 2 warriors period in the guild. I'd be willing to give you a shot, but I wanted to make you aware that we are on the edge of busting into 25 mans full time, thus some days we do them, some days we run 10s, just depends on how many people are online.

10 man spots fill up fast, so don't feel bad if you don't raid every raid.

Send Gunari a tell when you get online.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

APPROVED -- Fury warrior.
Page 1 of 1