Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aislien

APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter   APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Character Name: is Aislien
Chracter Class: Hunter
Character Spec: BM for pvp and Survival for raiding.
Character Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking I have Boots of Wintry Endurance, Death-Warmed Belt and Lightning grounded Boots.
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: I'm currently in Leaders Of The Pack and am leaving because I'm tired of the server and am looking for a new group of people to raid with.

I work at a movie theater so I don't have a very set schedule, but for the most part I can make raids on Wednesday night, Thursday nights and for the most part either Friday or Saturday night depending on what I'm scheduled.

Trial Member Abbadon is my boyfriend and will vouch for me.

I heard about this guild from my boyfriend who just joined the guild and he heard about it from a friend who's in the guild.

I agree to the guild rules.
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter   APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:16 am

Gear looks good, give me a yell when you get in game and I'll get you an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

APPROVED -- Aislien - Hunter
Page 1 of 1