Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cormus - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cormus
Level 1
Level 1

Cormus - Application Empty
PostSubject: Cormus - Application   Cormus - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:03 am

Character Name:Cormus
Character Class:Pally
Character Spec:Protection/Retribution
Character Professions (list any rare patterns):JC/Mining - Have some epic cuts

Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:
Nebulous Rising, I wanted to do more raids and they were not at that stage as a guild yet.

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
Yes, I can raid Thursday, Friday, and some Saturdays

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
A trial member you have in right now (Lemee) told me about Perfect Insanity.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Lemee or Ryera the priest.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
I enjoy the rush of Tanking end game raids, cant beat it, Wow is just a place I can get away from RL and chill and have fun.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree / do not agree to the rules above Very Happy

I agree with the above rules
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

Cormus - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cormus - Application   Cormus - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Great Application!

We are in big time need of full time tanks in the guild. Lemee hasn't been in guild long, but seems to be a very solid player thus far. Ryera has been around a while and is a great player / person. We've taken in people that she vouched for in the past and have not been let down.

With that, I accept your application and welcome you to the guild. Please send a tell to Brenann, Darkl, Kerowynn, or Thilitin the next time you are online as I will be out of town for the next 5 or 6 days. Send them to this post if they ask who you are.....or just tell them Jav sent ya for an invite Very Happy

Welcome to the Insanity!
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

Cormus - Application
Page 1 of 1