Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gûntera

PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application Empty
PostSubject: PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application   PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:59 am

Character Name:Gûntera
Character Class:Death Knight
Character Spec:15/51/5 Frost tank
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): Nothing worth noting primary, though I intend to level mining and BSing for stamina bonuses mainly, max cooking fishing and first aid
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: The Exiles, quit playing WoW for about 3 months when 3.2 went live, just now picked it back up, and my previous guild had fallen apart

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
My nights are up in the air right now, and my gear isn't good enough to raid with you guys anyway, need some heroic grinding for conquest badge gear before doing ulduar. i'm naxx 10/25 geared. 28.8k hp unbuffed, 20% dodge 19% parry it won't take but a few weeks for me to get geared though. As far as scheduling, I'm available 3 nights a week, and sometimes but not often on weekends. The 3 nights available fluctuate, but i imagine it will be weds thurs and fri. and the time frame is perfect. I'm looking for a casual raid where i'm not gonna slow you guys down.
-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
A friend, Mitton (tim) was in guild with previously, told me I'd fit in.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Mitton

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
Hmm... well, I'm not a hardcore player, and i've been out of practice for a while so i'm rusty, but 'm willing to do almost anything, and I like to help out, but I don't like to take the game too seriously. When it's raid time, I buckle down, especially on progression content. I take that seirously, because it isn't just my repair bill or expensive/hard earned mats for flasks and feasts. I Take the casual aspect of the came very casually, and just try to have fun, but when it comes to raids, I'm on time, prepared, and ready to go. I stay as long as I can, and notify ahead of time if i can't make it. SO as far as raiding, I'm a serious player, as far as the rest of the game... well, I'm not. lol Why do I play warcraft? well, because its completely immersive, challenging, fun, and social. I enjoy the time i spend on it, and I like to research fights/content/future patches/talent builds/theorycrafting/and lore. The game and story is just fun to me. that's why i play.
-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree to the rules above
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application Empty
PostSubject: Re: PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application   PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Currently we are very heavy on tanks, however, we are light on DKs. If you would be willing to swap to DPS, I'm sure we could fit you into our raids.

Let me know which direction you want to go.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

PENDING -- Frost DK Tank application
Page 1 of 1