Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tank/ holy pally app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
izzyisme
Level 1
Level 1

tank/ holy  pally app Empty
PostSubject: tank/ holy pally app   tank/ holy  pally app Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:21 am

Character Name:izzyisme
Character Class:pally
Character Spec:tank/holy
Character Professions (list any rare patterns):skining mining nothing to write home about
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:orginating from perpetial darkness but that was liquidated into the exiles and then the exiles gm quit and everything fell apart and here i am agian the only one online

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)? that works perfectly into my schedual although i am 4 hours behind relm time

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?from an exiles member currently in PI

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you? maxful or mitton

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft. i find myself constintly changing my toon to be all i can be if you will....im currently lvl 79 and have 3 pieces of toc gear for healz and one peice for tank.....my co workers all got me into playn wow......but many of them moved on to eq or other games so such the fall of perpetial darkness my work guild

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.
read the rules very sound and fare
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Warboss
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: tank/ holy pally app   tank/ holy  pally app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Thanks for your patience. We will have our answer by Oct 9th
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Warboss
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: tank/ holy pally app   tank/ holy  pally app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Welcome to the insanity. Send Brenann or Gunari a tell in game and we'll get you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tank/ holy pally app   tank/ holy  pally app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tank/ holy pally app
Page 1 of 1