Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killahea

DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App Empty
PostSubject: DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App   DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Character Name:Killahealz
Character Class:Priest
Character Spec:Holy
Character Professions (list any rare patterns):Enchanting/Tailoring
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:Me So Hordey. Was a guild i got into just to get back into the swing of things. They were progressing through Uld and thought it would be good raid experience. Reason i am leaving is to get into more challenging raids and meet more people with the same desire i have for sucess.

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
Yes, however i am currently enlisted in the army which means long term i have no idea what might be in store for me.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
Was reading through progression on our server forums, and got interested. Started seeing your guys around Capitals and running some pick up ony's

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
I can't say that i know anyone personally, but i have ran some pick-ups with members of this guild.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
Right now i stack spirit and mana regen, to keep steady heals deep into raids. I use a cycle of my Belf racial and trinket linked in with shadowfiend. I'm usually put on raid heals where i throw renews on players with more armor, and prayer of mending for the softies, while hitting lower health players with flash heal. Along with that i use a 3-1-1 pattern for my prayer of healing/circle of healing, ill stack the haste from flash heals on players with the lowest health and then prayer of healing on groups with overall lowest hp followed by circle of healing where needed. With my current play style i am easily able to have 70% mana well over 10 min into a fight, while still staying high on the healing meter.

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree to the rules above
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App   DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 am

We are currently reviewing your application, please check back later for a status update. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App   DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Sorry for the slow response on this one. After speaking with our Priest Officer, we decided that we do not have an open raid spot for anymore healers / priests at this time.

Please feel free to check back at a later date if you are still interested as our raid structure changes from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App   DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISAPPROVED -- Killahealz - Holy Priest App
Page 1 of 1