Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daren845
Level 1
Level 1

DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App Empty
PostSubject: DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App   DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Character Name:Coreoffury
Character Class:Dk
Character Spec:(19/0/52)dps unholy dual spec for tank asap
Character Professions (list any rare patterns):,mining,jewelcrafting
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving:coven of shadows am leaving because that is a leveling guild.half the time
no one is really on they dont do runs.so am at 80 looking around.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?hear about u guys from Izzyisme a member of your guild.he very professional in telling me about the giuld an what your looking for.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?Izzyisme.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.wow is really fun for me it
take's the load of stress off my back.i listen very well .i support an learn more as i go on.been playing wowfor 3 years now.i do alot of farming to support my character.i really want to get gears an be an top with u guys an di my best ever in wow.thx u merry christmas
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App   DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:57 pm

After reviewing your armory page, I am sorry to say that you are no where near close enough on your gear level to take part in any of our guild runs. Also, your raid exp level based on your achievement page shows me that you haven't done much in the way of progression.

Sorry, but we are looking for players with raid level exp and gear to match, so I must decline this application. Thank you for your interest though and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

DISAPPROVED -- Coreoffury-DK App
Page 1 of 1