Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lemee - Holy pally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lemee
Level 1
Level 1

Lemee - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Lemee - Holy pally   Lemee - Holy pally Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Character Name: Lemee
Character Class: Pally
Character Spec: Main Holy / Offspec Ret
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): 450 mining/ 450 BS/ 450 cooking
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: Nebulous Rising. I've been waitlisted on many of the past raids and im looking for more of a raiding guild but not hardcore! I have many friends in the guild, but it seems they only like to being a select group raiding every week.

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)?
I can raid Tuesday - Thursday! Friday and Saturday's are my family days so it will be a toss-up if i can raid on those days. But i do from time to time.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity?
I see a few of you guys running around from time to time. and i have a few of your crew on my Friends List. Ryaera has told me alot of good stuff about this guild!

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you?
Ryaera and Asenine would recommend me.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft.
I play Wow because i enjoy the games itself. Ive played many others for the past 10 years. (D2, guildwars, ect) and this game doesn't come close to the others. When i first started i played as a ret pally. But found out that every pally is ret. After hitting 80 and doing a few heroics i switched it up to holy! And wow it made the game 10x better. Healing is my game! Also i raid night i usually carry a stack of Fish Feasts and my own flasks. (will pass out flasts to others if i have more than needed for the night) All in all i enjoy the game along with meeting sweet new friends!!!

-- Please read the following and agree / do not agree at the bottom.

Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.

Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree / do not agree to the rules above

I agree to the above statement

Lemee
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

Lemee - Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemee - Holy pally   Lemee - Holy pally Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

I'll add you to my friends list. You have a lot of people saying really good things about you and we could use another Holy Pally....Tank healers FTW!

Inviting coming next time I see you online.
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

Lemee - Holy pally
Page 1 of 1