Perfect Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School Raiding Guild

HomePerfectInsanityLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trensharo [Warlock]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trensharo
Level 1
Level 1

Trensharo [Warlock] Empty
PostSubject: Trensharo [Warlock]   Trensharo [Warlock] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Character Name: Trensharo
Character Class: Warlock
Character Spec: Affliction / Destruction
Character Professions (list any rare patterns): Tailoring / Enchanting
Former Guild and Reason for Leaving: Noctis Incursio - Raids are too late: 10:30-11:00 pm or later starts. Players time zones create an environment where hardly anyone logs in during peak times for US players.

-- Can you raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm(25 mans) or Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8:30pm to 11:30pm(10 mans)? Yes.

-- How did you hear about Perfect Insanity? Osri. I messaged him to inquire. I was then refered to Gunari and we had an extensive conversation in game regarding my interests, capabilities (including my shortcomings), and the guild in general.

-- Is there anyone currently a member of Perfect Insanity that will recommend you? I do not personally know anyone in the guild at this time.

-- Please tell us a little about your play style and reasons why you play World of Warcraft. I play WoW because it has decent raid progression in it. I am not a veteran, but am eager to get into progression. I am currently trying to find the barrier to entry for raiding in WoW, and a guild to grow into/with for the long haul.

I play the Warlock class because it is most equivalent to Necromancer in EverQuest (and the class I've played in every other MMORPG that I've played with any level of seriousness). I played EQ for 6 years, but I'm actually coming off of Lineage II (3 years). I have high playtimes, and I'm more than willing to improve my play and my character (any criticism is welcome).

I tend to think myself a helpful player that is willing to participate in anything I'm capable of contributing to, and help friends/guildmates in any way I can.

My playtimes are very high, but the recent trend is that I enjoy sleeping at NIGHT, now Razz

Quote :
Guild Info
Perfect Insanity is a guild centered on family life styles. We formed this guild to give those that are unable to raid 5 or more days a week a place to hang their hat. We understand that there is life outside of WoW and we want to keep it that way.
I agree with this.

Quote :
Guild Rules
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net/guild-rules-info-f1/guild-rules-july-27th-2009-t506.htm

• Ventrilo will be used for all group environments. We do not require you to have the microphone, just as long as you can listen to the group leader / raid leader.
o Be quiet during boss encounters.
o Be quiet while instructions are being given out.

• Check the forums regularly (at least once a week) for guild news and announcements and raid signups.

I agree with the rules above.

Have Ventrillo installed, and a headset. I have at least some experience IRT raid etiquette from years of raiding in EverQuest (although I have done little of it in WoW).
Back to top Go down
Gunari
WarChief
Gunari

Trensharo [Warlock] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trensharo [Warlock]   Trensharo [Warlock] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

We are currently reviewing your application. I will have an answer to you by Monday the 12th. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://pi-guild.forumotion.net

Trensharo [Warlock]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Insanity :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: